Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Junk Market under Glass 2012


Since we had a booth at this show, I only had time to snap a few pictures.  The ones I like remind me either of the beauty of old worn-out things, or of spring.  Which I believe is right around the corner.



 Here is something that made me smile:  the close proximity of teal, red and yellow.  And the old fishing pole. There is something hopeful about all this color among the grays and browns.


This is a close-up of our white piano cabinet, made from a turn-of-the-century Franklin.  My husband found these 1899 newspaper clippings inside the piano.


 The top our our 1916 piano. The blocks are from a century barn.  They make great pedestals.

  

A favorite display at Histories' booth. 


Some of the beautiful jewelry at Mimi-toria's, my friend Gretchen's booth.

For all those who stopped by to say hi and see our booth, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment