Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hide and Seek

 (Denim bear by Grandma, baby quilt by Amanda, my quilt by Liz.)
I woke up at four a.m.,
realized by five a.m. that I wasn't going to fall back to sleep,
left Malachi in Daddy's care, and made my coffee.
At one point I fed the baby and put him in his crib.
Which is a pack 'n play at the foot of my bed.
And which he hates.
He screamed for awhile.
Then, blissful silence.
I waited about half an hour,
then went to look for him.
He wasn't in his crib.
He wasn't with Daddy.


I got a little nervous.
Here is where I finally found him.
Anna Kate had rescued him after just a few minutes of heart-breaking cries.
This is just one of the many reasons why this little guy is not on a schedule.
Soft-hearted sisters are constantly rescuing him.


Morning stretching.


Off to his high chair for breakfast.
Now that the day has begun, he's all smiles.


The cutest thing in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment